WP5 Integration and Validation
- D5.1 Testbeds Definition
- The target of this deliverable is to specify three experimental real-time validation testbeds highlighting the fundamental WP2, WP3 and WP4 work done in the context of the two network topologies. The first two validation testbeds pertain to LTE/LTE-A technologies and approach system validation through emulation and attenuated backto- back realtime modem while the third targets the rapidly-deployable mesh topology as a real-time fully integrated validation. For each testbed, the hardware and software platforms and detailed validation scenarios are presented.
- D5.2 First Report on Integration of WP3 Traffic Models and WP4 L2 Algorithms on Testbed 1
- The target of this deliverable is to report on the integration of traffic models developed in WP3 and selected access-layer technique in WP4 on testbed 1. The testbed pertains to LTE/LTE-A technologies and approach system validation through emulation.
- D5.6 First Report on Integration of WP4 Algorithms on Testbed 3
- This deliverable is the first report on the integration of LOLA WP4 innovations on Testbed 3. Testbed 3, presented in the LOLA deliverable D5.1 Testbed definitions , is intended to demonstrate the benefits of cooperative communications based on decode and forward (DF) with HARQ for inter-cluster communications in a clusterized mesh network based on top of 3GPP LTE.
- WP5 Overview Presentation